quarta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2009

D.

hey D! how are you?
yesterday when you logout my mom called me. So, my "uncle" is dead. He is not my uncle because he is my grandmother's brother, but I called him "uncle". I saw him last week when I was at Barbalha - the city that I went to -. I cried and I'm kind of sad. Because he came here a few months ago and was here for a week. And I visited him last week. And when I was going I said "see you soon" and hugged him strongly. But it's life, right? We need to be prepare to this kind of thing.

Anyway, I didn't write this e-mail to talk about sad things.
It's the last e-mail that I send to you this year and I just want to say that you are important to me. 2009 was good because of that. Because you were by my side and we talked a lot, right? I mean, not as I wanted to, but it was great. And I hope we stay friends for a long time and even if it doesn't happen, I'm glad because I'm your friend :)
I hope you have a great 2010 and I will be by your side as I was this year.
As your remember, I'm just a smile away ;)
And yeah, we started to send letters to each other on 2009, right? I hope we keep in touch by letters on 2010.

Take care, ok?
Always remember that you're great friend and I'm more than glad to have you by my side. You're special

See ya on 2010 ;)
A big hug!

P.S: As always, I'll send you a song. I hope you don't mind. This one is brazilian and the singer wishes the best to the person who listen to it. So, the part I like the most:
"I wish you've a lot of friends
But that you can trust at least in one
And that you have enemys to don't forget to doubt
When you're sad, be sad just for a day
Not the whole year"

Soundtrack: Chico Buarque - Cálice.